Volvo Recall Information For everyone’s safety At Volvo Cars, safety is at the core of everything we do. Our mindset is not only to build cars that take you where you want to go, but also do it in the safest way. No matter if you’re tall or short, a woman or a man
Volvo Recalls 54,000 Cars on Reported Death Linked to …
· Volvo Car USA is recalling as many as 54,124 vehicles after a death was reported related to an airbag defect, according to a filing with U.S. regulators. Zhejiang Geely Holding Group Co., is
Volvo recalls 121,605 vehicles encompassing all models …
· Volvo will upload updated software to your vehicle that will bring the functionality back to working order. Recall work is expected to commence on May 1 this year, so look out for a notice in the
Volvo Recalls « Car-Recalls.eu
2021 Volvo XC90 recalled due to airbag control module …
Volvo Australia has recalled 57 examples of its XC90 SUV, citing a fault with the airbag control module. The affected vehicles were sold between 1 October 2020 and 31 January 2021 (Model Year 2021).
Volvo Recall Information
The safety recall is expected to begin on March 30, 2012. The Volvo recall campaign number is 250. Customers may contact the national highway traffic safety administration’s vehicle safety hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (tty: 1-800-424-9153); or go to . 12V-075
Product Refall Information
Recall Information We always strive to ensure that Volvo Penta products are of the highest quality. In case of recall or quality campaign affecting your Volvo Penta product, a notice will be sent to ensure that this information gets to the registered owner as quickly as possible.
Volvo recalls four models over potential power seat …
· VOLVO SAFETY RECALL NO. R235. OWNERS MAY ALSO CONTACT THE NATIONAL HIGHWAY TRAFFIC SAFETY ADMINISTRATION’S VEHICLE SAFETY HOTLINE AT 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), OR GO TO HTTP://WWW
Volvo recalls 2011-2013 S80 sedans over transmission …
· VOLVO WILL NOTIFY OWNERS, AND DEALERS WILL UPGRADE THE SOFTWARE TO THE TRANSMISSION CONTROL MODULE, FREE OF CHARGE. THE SAFETY RECALL IS EXPECTED TO BEGIN ON, OR ABOUT, JULY 19, 2012. OWNERS MAY
Car Recalls, Auto Recalls, Car Safety Recalls, Auto …
Car Recalls, Auto Recalls, Safety Recalls, Recall Notices, Recall Warnings and other Vehicle Safety Recalls from Accident Lawyer Hawaii – Hawaii Accident Attorney Wm Lawson – Truck Recalls, SUV Recalls, Bus Recalls, Product Recalls and Defective Product
Everything you need to know about car recalls
But when a recall notice lands on your doormat, what should you do and should you worry? Why are cars recalled? If a particular model has a manufacturing defect that may cause a safety issue, it
Volvo Recalls Over 54,000 S80 And S60 Sedans
The recall affects 2001-2003 model year Volvo S80 and S60 “light vehicles.” This time, though, it’s not Takata that’s getting grief but Germany’s ZF.
Volvo Safety Sunday: A Million More
Sponsor: Volvo Car USA LLC, 1800 Volvo Place, Mahwah, NJ 07430 Prizes will only be awarded if a safety is scored during the 2021 Football Championship Game in Tampa, Florida on February 7, 2021, or as otherwise scheduled due to COVID-19.
More than 43,000 Peugeot and Citroen models recalled …
Peugeot, Citroen and DS are recalling more than 43,000 cars due to a brake safety issue. The recall notice affects selected Peugeot, Citroen and DS models. The safety bulletin says the brake vacuum pump may be affected by material detaching from the timing belt, with the fix including a potential replacement of the vacuum pump and timing belt.
VOLVO CAR V60 Recalls
VOLVO CAR V60 Recalls in UK There are 29 recall actions in UK related to VOLVO CAR V60. The latest recall action was on January 7th, 2021. The details of the recall actions that are related to VOLVO CAR V60 are shown bellow: Click on a VOLVO CAR V60
Volvo recall: Swedish car manufacturer recalls one …
Volvo issues recall notice Volvo is recalling up to half a million vehicles due to safety concerns linked to a manufacturer failure. Swedish carmaker Volvo is recalling more than a million vehicles worldwide because some of the components in the motor are at risk
Volvo Cars recalls nearly 2.1 million cars worldwide
· Volvo said the recall, which is the biggest ever for the brand, “is a preventive safety recall to avoid future issues. ” The Swedish carmaker said the affected models are Volvo S60, S60L
2015-17 Volvo V40, V40 Cross Country recalled over …
Volvo Car Australia has recalled 958 examples of its V40 and V40 Cross Country. The recall notice, filed with the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC), applies to (Model Year